Family allowance

The right for the family allowance as a salaried worker requires the fulfilment of an activity as an employee in Belgium.

At the University of Namur, the demand will automatically be introduced by the Human Resources Service to the Family Allowance Department using the National Number.

You will receive your National Number after you register at the Town Hall (see National Number).

See the website (in French):


Mr Jean-Paul LEONIS

Euraxess Contact Point - Researchers Helpdesk

Internal call: 4117

External call: +32 81 72 41 17


Office (on appointment): Rue Godefroid, 5 - door 47