Erasmus Policy Statement
The University of Namur (UNamur) actively supports the Erasmus Charter and actively tries to embed a culture of internationalisation across the university as the central feature of its international strategy.
The strategy that will deliver this vision has five core objectives:
1. To promote and support international activities at UNamur, raising awareness internally and externally of the university’s international pedigree.
2. To encourage the development of an international perspective in all our students and to provide them with concrete possibilities for an international experience during their studies.
3. To provide a welcoming and supportive environment for international staff and students.
4. To enhance the University’s global research reputation through establishing a series of strategically-conceived mutually-beneficial partnerships.
5. To recruit and retain strong and diverse cohorts of high quality international staff and students.