Before leaving your home country

List of required documents
These documents should be requested during your administrative processes, before leaving or on arrival.
Visa application
In which situation you need it and how to get it.
Work permit
How to apply and general rules in use in UNamur.
Work permit exemptions
Situations in which you do not need work permit.
Host Convention
Only for non EU Citizen post-doc.
Contribution for visa long stay - D (redevance)
Finding accommodation
General rules about housing in the University.
Transfer to Namur
How to organise your transfer from the airports to Namur
Passport photo size
Legalisation of documents
In which situation do you need to legalise documents and how to apply for?
"Welcome to Schengen" insurance policy
Required insurance to extend your stay in a Schengen country.

Mr Jean-Paul LEONIS

Euraxess Contact Point - Researchers Helpdesk

Internal call: 4117

External call: +32 81 72 41 17


Office (on appointment): Rue Godefroid, 5 - door 47