How to apply?


If you are an international degree-seeking student, please contact UNamur's registration office:


Please send us the below described application package as one single PDF document attached to an email by the following dates:

  • before May 15, 2018 for the first semester or the full academic year
  • and Nov 15, 2018 for the second semester

    For internships, students first have to identify a laboratory (or professor) at UNamur and get an acceptance letter from the laboratory or professor before filling the on-line application form as a visiting "internship" student (see below). We accept internship applications at any point.

Application Documents

All students have to provide the following documents for an exchange visit (studying or training) at the University of Namur:

  • The on-line application form, duly completed and signed by you and your academic coordinator at your home university. Please fill out the form, click on "validate" and save the pdf document. You can then print the saved copy, sign it and have your coordinator sign as well.
  • A proposed learning agreement including the list of courses that you want to follow at the University of Namur, including their code and number of credits (this document once it has been verified and approved by the UNamur faculty coordinator will eventually has to be signed by you and your home university's coordinator, but these signatures are not yet necessary at the application phase).
    If you want to do an Erasmus+ internship, you have to complete the ERASMUS+ training agreement (ask your coordinator for this document).
  • A transcript of records of your previous study results (a certified copy of the original).
  • A certificate proving your level of French (at least B1 on the Common European Framework of Reference for Languages - CECR) if your learning agreement contains one or more courses taught in French.
  • A copy of your national European ID card or your national passport.
  • Health Insurance : for EU students, a copy of the European Health Insurance Card; for Non-EU students, a proof of comprenhensive health insurance covering the entire exchange period.
  • Other Insurances : both EU and non-EU students must also prove that their insurance covers possible hospitalisation and repatriation expenses.
  • A copy of your Visa if you are a non-EU citizen already studying in Europe. If you do not yet have a visa, we will send you the relevant documents for the Visa application after having received your application documents and after you have been accepted as a visiting student. Please consult this link for general visa-related information. If you wish to follow the "blocked account" procedure for your visa application, please find the detail under the relevant information here.




Send the application package as one single PDF document to