TV tax

In the Walloon Region ("Région wallonne"), you have to pay a tax for your television receptor. You must then declare your Home TV(s) to the Regional Administration.

More info:



Mr Jean-Paul LEONIS

Euraxess Contact Point - Researchers Helpdesk

Internal call: 4117

External call: +32 81 72 41 17


Office (on appointment): Rue Godefroid, 5 - door 47