Doctoral grant

Work permit exemption.

It exempts you from a work permit. On the basis of a registration agreement from the concerned CDD, the Registration Office of the University will produce an attestation to allow a doctoral student to obtain a D visa (visa d’études). The Research Administration for UNamur doctoral grants (CERUNA, FSR, ARC…) will deliver an income attestation.


Mr Jean-Paul LEONIS

Euraxess Contact Point - Researchers Helpdesk

Internal call: 4117

External call: +32 81 72 41 17


Office (on appointment): Rue Godefroid, 5 - door 47