The ISI+ card

For paper residence permit holders.

This card is for children below age 12 and for youngsters and adults who don’t have the electronic card.

This card must be shown in procedures related to health: (pharmacy, hospital, medical centre...).

You must request it at your Mutuelle (Health Insurance).

This card is only valid on Belgian territory. For health interventions outside Belgium, you must use your European Health Insurance Card (carte européenne d’assurance maladie) (CEAM), also at your disposal upon request at your Mutuelle.


Mr Jean-Paul LEONIS

Euraxess Contact Point - Researchers Helpdesk

Internal call: 4117

External call: +32 81 72 41 17


Office (on appointment): Rue Godefroid, 5 - door 47