Extension of work permit

Your  work  permit  has  to  be  renewed  each  year.  The  Human  Resources  Department  of  the

University apply for and inform you as soon as it is available at the Town Hall.

Bring the following documents to the secretary of the HR Departement:

Related content
Work permit

Mr Jean-Paul LEONIS

Euraxess Contact Point - Researchers Helpdesk

Internal call: 4117

External call: +32 81 72 41 17

E-mail: jean-paul.leonis@unamur.be

Office (on appointment): Rue Godefroid, 5 - door 47